1. Join us for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest on Sat, Sept 17 in Portland, Maine. Limited tickets still available: beeradvocate.com/belgian
    Dismiss Notice

Yankee Brew News

Discussion in 'New England' started by drumrboy22, Jun 25, 2012.

1. drumrboy22

drumrboy22 Jul 22, 2005 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if somebody out that way would be willing to send me a copy or two of the Yankee Brew News. The fam and I will be flying out next month and we'll be driving from Boston to Syracuse. We've got over a week to explore and I'm just trying to see what's out that way these days. The maps inside are great. We go to Syracuse every year, but I haven't been in the Boston area for 5+ years. Let me know if you'd be willing to help and what you'd like in return.
    Thanks,
    -mark

2. Fujii13

Fujii13 Apr 27, 2011 New York
    Beer Trader

I should be able to hook you up. I'll stop by The Ruck tonight to grab a couple and send them out tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. BM me an address.

3. JCTetreault

JCTetreault Mar 19, 2008 Massachusetts

4. Fujii13

Fujii13 Apr 27, 2011 New York
    Beer Trader

[​IMG]
    On the way...

franklinn and skivtjerry like this.
  5. franklinn

franklinn May 29, 2012 Vermont

Fujii with the quickness :cool:

6. HevvyMetalHippie

HevvyMetalHippie Nov 16, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

And that's why BeerAdvocate members rock

franklinn, hiphopipa and ppoitras like this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe