Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Yazoo 10 year IPA

Discussion in 'South' started by WRBeerFan, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WRBeerFan

WRBeerFan May 28, 2012 Wisconsin

I just got a bottle of the 10 year IPA from a friend who was down in Nashville. It didn't have a bottled date in the given area so as I was looking around the bottle I noticed it had a lot of sediment in there. Looked like it could be yeast but I have never seen that before. Since I have never had anything from Yazoo I wasn't sure if this is typical or not. Anyone out there care to shed some light??

Thank you!!

2. cfaulman

cfaulman May 1, 2013 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

Mine had a lot of sediment/yeast as well. Not typical of Yazoo but it didn't bother me. I just let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours so all the yeast would settle to the bottom. Didn't affect the taste at all. Its a good beer, so enjoy!

3. oe8000

oe8000 Apr 10, 2006 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe