Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Yazoo 10 year IPA

Discussion in 'South' started by WRBeerFan, Jan 6, 2014.

1. WRBeerFan

I just got a bottle of the 10 year IPA from a friend who was down in Nashville. It didn't have a bottled date in the given area so as I was looking around the bottle I noticed it had a lot of sediment in there. Looked like it could be yeast but I have never seen that before. Since I have never had anything from Yazoo I wasn't sure if this is typical or not. Anyone out there care to shed some light??

Thank you!!

2. cfaulman

Beer Trader

Mine had a lot of sediment/yeast as well. Not typical of Yazoo but it didn't bother me. I just let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours so all the yeast would settle to the bottom. Didn't affect the taste at all. Its a good beer, so enjoy!

3. oe8000

Beer Trader

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe