Flying Monkeys Spanish Is Out Of This Galaxy Cedar Aged IPA | Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery

4.06/5

Style: American IPA

Added by spinrsx on 01-23-2013

4.06/5  rDev 0%

Pint on Tap at Brothers Beer Bistro Ottawa for 8.50$

Appearance - Hazycopper colour with an average size fizzy/frothy off-white coloured head. It's hard to make out the amount of carbonation showing and there is some great lacing. The head lasted for around 6-7 minutes.

Smell - Hops, malts, caramel, lots of grapefruit, a hint of wood

Taste & Mouth - There is an average amount of carbonation and I can taste caramel and hops and a bit of cedar. There is also lots of grapefruit juice and zest. It ends with a quite hoppy aftertaste.

Overall – Didn't pick up on the wood as much as I expected, but I loves the grapefruit flavour and hop bitterness. I'd buy some of this for sure if I ever saw it in bottles.

Flying Monkeys Spanish Is Out Of This Galaxy Cedar Aged IPA from Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery