Founders Summer Braggot | Founders Brewing Company

Availability: Summer

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-17-2004

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
3.04/5  rDev 0%

First sip: this is quite good, second sip: this is really good!, third sip: okay, its good but its starting to be too sweet, every sip after that: I can't take any more of this!

That was my experience with this braggot. My first braggot and I say that I might not be too much of a fan with the style. The beer looked like dishwater in my glass. The smell was really nice with a natural honey sweetness. The flavor was also all honey with an alcohol kick in the finish. But there was nothing else to offset the honey sweetness. Overly sweet and very cloying in my opinion. I finished the glass but barely. Still, it's good to see Founder's experimenting and trying new beers out.

Founders Summer Braggot from Founders Brewing Company