Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Founders Hefeweizen | Founders Brewing Company

3.65/5
Good

Founders Brewing Company
foundersbrewing.com

Style: Hefeweizen

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by beernut7 on 08-13-2002

3.63/5  rDev -0.5%

This poured hazy golden, sudsy head, that left broken lacing.
aromawas slight, sweet spicy aroma
taste was of a straightforward hefe weizen, not much spice in the taste, pretty mild. Mouthfeel was very light , drinkability is good, easy-goin session brew, that I would try again.

3.65/5  rDev 0%

I'm not much of a wheat beer guy so forgive me if I do this and other wheats an injustice. Light, crisp, and a bit of fruit I liked it a lot. Very addictive after cutting the lawn or grilling out. The head was large with a floral sent and it went down very smoothly leaving a nice lace around the glass. This beer was enjoyable and I wil drink it again.

3.33/5  rDev -8.8%

This is an average German wheat beer representation. The gold color is OK. A nice full flavor and body create a solid beer, but nothing about the brew really stands out.

Founders Hefeweizen from Founders Brewing Company