Lucidity | Pizza Port Solana Beach

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Pizza Port Solana Beach
pizzaport.com

Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by OStrungT on 09-06-2005

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
4.72/5  rDev n/a

This beer pours a golden yellow, with a fluffy white head that fades slowly, leaving lots of laces. It is ever so slightly cloudy. It has a very strong aroma of bananas. Very strong. Behind that, I detect a clovy aroma. I also detect some citrus scents. Maybe I detect a very slight alcohol aroma if I look hard. This beer tastes almost exactly like it smells. It has strong banana flavors, with cloves behind that. It is not very hoppy at all. Also, it is not very malty. This beer goes down very smooth leaving a banana/clove aftertaste. It is carbonated very well. I think that this beer would make a great session beer. It tastes great, and I dont think it s very high in alcohol. I usually get a growler when I am in the area. I like to get a growler, and go to be beach, which is only a block away. Nothing beats a growler of Lucidity, a Pizza Port pizza on beer crust, and a warm day on the beach. Drink this beer if you ever get the chance.

Lucidity from Pizza Port Solana Beach