YouEnjoyMyMalta | Cambridge Brewing Company

Cambridge Brewing Company
Massachusetts, United States
cambridgebrewingcompany.com

Style: Low Alcohol Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Imperial NA Beer

Added by Jason on 01-09-2012

2.75/5  rDev -20.5%

3.56/5  rDev +2.9%

I had this on-tap at the EBF. I was really excited to see an NA beer so I can eventually try all the styles and not have to drink an O'Douls.

Appearance: Pours a brown color with a mild layer of tan head that I didn't expect to be there.

Smell: Sweet like malt extract, go figure. Tons and tons of grain.

Taste: Just like the smell this one is full of malt and grain. Quite complex given the fact that no fermentation took place.

Mouthfeel: The body is thick with just a tingle of carbonation and a slightly dry finish.

Overall: I was very impressed with this offering.

1.5/5  rDev -56.6%