Prussias Pride ESB | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: Extra Special / Strong Bitter (ESB)

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by TheDM on 07-10-2003

3.39/5  rDev 0%

Poured a deep orange with a nice dreamy head that leaves lacing all the way down to the finish,aroma is more malty than anything with some metallic notes.Now the taste was pretty bland till I got down near the end of my glass thats when I finely noticed some nice malty flavors with a light hoppy edge,but why did I have to wait so long to get these flavors?Had a nice creamy feel to it maybe I will come back and try again later but I expected more from this one I guess.

4.16/5  rDev 0%

This brew poured a medium head of fine bubbles and left behind a nice lacing as it receded. It has a dark cloudy red brown body and a malty aroma. It tastes bitter initially and after. I was very impressed with it and enjoyed it very much that night.

Prussias Pride ESB from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery