Cappy's Cherry Wheat | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by beernut7 on 07-27-2003

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
4.33/5  rDev n/a

I was pleasntly surpirsed revently to find this on tap at my local watering hole. A thick heavy head sits atop a glowing amber-blonde brew. The aroma is light and crisp with barely a hint of the flavor within. The first sip brings forth a rounded malt flavor with a distinctive bold cherry tartness. The body is perfectly smooth with no give at all to the flavor. I sat tehre all night a downed only this brew. I like variety, but I planned on consuming as much of this ale as possible to burn it into my memory, for when it is gone, I will miss it.

Cappy's Cherry Wheat from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery