Fruitylicious | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Rayek on 05-04-2009

3.09/5  rDev 0%

2.66/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

A: Cloudy and straw colored, with minimal carbonation. Small and soapy eggshell head has OK retention and leaves spots of lace.

S: Raw wheat, a little yeast, plus a fruity aroma that's a mild combination of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

T: The overall flavor of this beer is extremely light. It starts out with a initial subdued burst of raw grains. Fruit flavors come in next with a mixed berry flavor that's somewhat reminiscent of Kool-Aid. The sweet fruit flavors recede quickly to reveal a faint lemon and clove bitterness. Finishes somewhat clean.

M: Light body is grainy. Low carbonation makes the feel even lighter than it is.

D: I tried this one because I'm a sucker for cask conditioned beers. The name gave me pause, but I ordered it anyway. To the beer's credit, it's light and easily quaffed. The flavor; however, did nothing for me. If it were bolder, I would have liked it better.

Fruitylicious from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery