Moa Marzen | Moa Brewing Company

3.28/5
Alströms:

2.5/5  rDev 0%

4.05/5  rDev 0%

On-tap at Eureka. Served in a nonic pint glass.

A: Pours slightly hazy golden-orange with thin white head that disappears quickly.

S: Aroma is pretty straight forward sweet citrus, a smell I am associating more and more with new zealand hops.

T: Taste is predominantly bitter, more bitter than I was expecting. Malts come through as more biscuity/bread-like with only a faint sweetness. While it is not a 50/50 balance, malts do just enough to keep the flavor pleasant.

M: Medium body with light carbonation. Carbonation felt a tad bit light to me, but I don't have enough experience with this beer or style to know whether this was intentional/a problem. Not a major defect though.

D: Exceedingly drinkable and paired wonderfully with the veggie burger I had.

Moa Marzen from Moa Brewing Company