Red Head | Bohemian Brewery

bohemianbrewery.com

Style: American Amber / Red Lager

Added by HopHead84 on 05-23-2012

2.4/5  rDev -8.4%

Must agree with the overall opinion of the previous reviewer. Summarized in one word: bland. I'm typically more descriptive when it comes to why I enjoy or don't enjoy a particular beer, but because Bohemian Brewery has been a consistent disappointment to me, I don't find their beer worth my time to analyze in any great detail. Not a fan. Won't try it again.

3.35/5  rDev +27.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

2.48/5  rDev -5.3%

5/22/2012

Can into a snifter.

A: Dark orange with a frothy white head that fades in a few seconds. Good clarity.

S: Light biscuit notes with restrained orchard fruits and a little sweetness. I get some baked bread as well.

T: Clean with a little sweetness. I detect a little apple and pear with bready malt. Low bitterness. The finish is ultimately dry.

M: Medium body with upper medium carbonation.

Overall: Perhaps it adheres to this nebulous style, but it's is downright bland.

Red Head from Bohemian Brewery