Tatonha Blueberry Ale | Rocky Mountain Brewing

Rocky Mountain Brewing
Colorado, United States
therockymountainbrewery.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by emmasdad on 09-30-2010

Liked:
4.2/5
Alströms:

Reviews by rye726:
4.27/5  rDev +1.7%

Enjoyed on tap at the brewery. Pours a purpleish blueberry color with a thin pink head. Nose has blueberries and pie crust. Taste also has a nice blueberry pie presence. The fruit flavors are not quite as authentic as those in the cherry beer, nor as intense and vivid. But still a nice pie beer. I really like what these guys are doing.

4.25/5  rDev +1.2%

4.29/5  rDev +2.1%

This is the third fruit beer I have had the opportunity to try from Rocky Mountain, and I continue to remain very impressed. As a friend told me. "this brewery is giving Dan Carey a run for his money", and I believe he is correct. Huge blueberry aromas, lead to a huge blueberry flavor. Excellent.

Tatonha Blueberry Ale from Rocky Mountain Brewing