Chunder Chocolate Stout | Salmon River Brewery

Liked:
3.92/5
Alströms:

4.26/5  rDev +8.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

3.25/5  rDev -17.1%

4.08/5  rDev +4.1%

i had a hard time finding this beer in boise. i had heard different rumors of it showing up.

Found it at bitter creek.

Beer poured dark (black) with a dark brown head showing up. It disappeared quickly.
smell- I expected chocolate or cocco to show up but it didn't. It smelled like a nice stout just not what I expected.
Taste- earth tones with a little carmel showing up in there. the malt is in there for sure. Chocolate? Nope I didn't taste it.
feel- med. feel with a chalky aftertaste.

Overall I am glad I got ahold of this beer and tryed it...I really love SRB....

Chunder Chocolate Stout from Salmon River Brewery