Kaliber

SCORE
Poor
KaliberKaliber
Notes: None
Recent ratings and reviews. | Log in to view more ratings + sorting options.

3.16 by Capt_Loomis from Florida on May 05, 2022

2.42 by Parsifalstaff from New York on Apr 11, 2022

2.68 by mdshensky74 from Pennsylvania on Mar 26, 2022

2.33 by Eman17 from Illinois on Jan 21, 2022

2.3/5  rDev -8%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5
by Scotchboy from Idaho

Weird. Drinkable but not good. Tastes like a cider sort of.

Dec 25, 2021
1.21/5  rDev -51.6%
by AlKoberness

First of all, I can not imagine how any of the other ratings found the good things they said. Especially the ones rating it as sweet. This garbage is sour and horrible. I believe it was spoiled it tasted so bad. I was afraid I was going to get sick. Happily I awoke not sick so hopefully that possible danger has passed.
It did have a sort of a weird smell that made me think I might be drinking something possibly sweet but once it hitmy tongue all that disappeared.
The only thing impressive about this is that it would make a decent beer to serve for the purposes of a movie that required a bubbly drink with a thick head. It bubbles with a thick gooey foam that just lingers in a frightful manner given the horrible taste. After smelling and tasting this swill I began to wonder if the foam was part of some spoilage feature. I read reviews from the top in complete disbelief until I ran into 2 in 2011 that captured the essence of what I would like to say HORRIBLE. Many NA better.

Nov 13, 2021

2.53 by edthehead from New York on Jul 14, 2021

3.15 by Rich-Ry from California on Jun 15, 2021
2.75/5  rDev +10%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75
by Storm_Rryder from Iowa

it is ok, there is not much taste in this one. Tastes sweet. Does not really feel like beer. Kinda taste like apple juice to me for some reason. I do not dislike it. There must be a non-alcoholic one out there that is more beer like.

Feb 14, 2021
1.78/5  rDev -28.8%
by UCrazyKid from Illinois

Meh, it’s beer, I guess. I’ve really been exploring the Low Alcohol beers lately and some come up really short. It just doesn’t taste like beer, some other kind of malt beverage. I’d pass.

Feb 12, 2021
1.12/5  rDev -55.2%
by tigg924 from Massachusetts

I love Guinness but cannot finish this one. It tastes like peat straight from a bog mixed with construction glue. Pours clear,gold in color with one third inch head. Light bodied, medicinal, sweet, with moderate carbonation. This is just awful. A huge disappointment. I feel sorry for my drain where this will be going...soon.

Jan 19, 2021

2.62 by Myboymi from Kansas on Apr 22, 2020

2.02 by smi69 from New York on Apr 17, 2020

2.71 by craigbelly from Iowa on Jan 16, 2020
2.34/5  rDev -6.4%
by barnzy78 from Illinois

11.2oz bottle, given to me by my neighbor, Eric. Pours a deep golden hue with a thin beige head. Aroma is malted barley and some earthy hops - reminds me of how my grandfather's home brew wort from when I was a kid (weird memory). Flavors are more malted barley, lightly toasted grain, and earthy hops - but it's not good. Medium body, ample carbonation, sweeter grainy finish. This was just bad. Not worth it even if you are trying to avoid alcohol.

Dec 27, 2019
by PathofChaos from Maryland

It's like a party in my mouth.... And everyone's vomiting

Nov 22, 2019
3.43/5  rDev +37.2%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5
by tone77 from Pennsylvania

Poured from a brown 11.2 oz. bottle. Has an iced tea color with a 1/2 inch head and lots of carbonation. Smell is of malts, little else. Taste is of bready malts, somewhat dry. Feels medium bodied in the mouth and overall it's not bad considering the abv.

Nov 09, 2019

3.15 by BuxMontBeerLover from Pennsylvania on Jun 12, 2019
3.37/5  rDev +34.8%
by Buckeye55 from North Carolina

Tried it a while back and actually like it ok for a low alcohol brew. I remember a floral kinda fruity smell, not what I expected from this type of beer. Had a dry kind bitter taste that was not unpleasant. Actually a very enjoyable brew considering the style.

May 02, 2019

2.51 by williahd from Maine on Dec 26, 2018

2.52 by KMcGrath from Massachusetts on Dec 04, 2018
4.2/5  rDev +68%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25
by VoxRationis from New York

Decanted from an 11.2 oz (330 ml) bottle into a conical pint glass; code L8084GFOO1.
A: Pours a crystal clear, light amber color with a more than one inch, white head, low retention, and spotty lacing.
S: Initially, detected the sweet scent of rose and/or raspberry, replaced by strong breadiness, especially crust.
T: Very dry with bread (and maybe a little caramel) predominating over other flavors. Peppery/cumin bitterness is a nice counterpoise.
M: Light bodied with robust effervescence initially, limited to tiny remnant AAL bubbles relatively quickly. Solid mouthfeel, certainly not watery.
O: Kaliber is very drinkable and enjoyable. This is a low alcohol beer and should be rated comparatively. Not a terribly complex flavor palate, nor is it meant to be, but certainly more flavorful than most AALs. Top of the Line among the low alcohol beers.

Sep 23, 2018
3.87/5  rDev +54.8%
by Bitburger from Vermont

I like this beverage because I am feeling to drink a beer, not a down watered Guinness. Really nice color and strong malts. Very good mouthfeel. CHEERS!

Jul 13, 2018

4.7 by Danielpio from Wisconsin on Jun 28, 2018
2.76/5  rDev +10.4%
by fredkols from Virginia

I thought a Guinness malt beverage would taste like stout but I was wrong. Instead, the flavor reminds me of the mass-produced 24-packs of cheap lager/pilsner that are guzzled by frat boys to get drunk. I suspect that the beverage was made with adjuncts instead of barley so that might be why the flavor seems off. While its taste is mediocre, it actually has a nice mouthfeel and head. The beverage is okay but I prefer drinking non alcoholic beers that taste like craft beer.

Apr 07, 2018

1.84 by cmbeddoe7997 from Texas on Mar 22, 2018

2.95 by BenHoppy from Michigan on Feb 15, 2018

3.25 by paulish from New York on Dec 29, 2017
by beciel from Illinois

This is an N/A beer, and I feel needs to be rated as one. Therefore, personally, I like it a lot when compared to other NA beers, I feel like i am drinking a beer.

Dec 28, 2017

2.67 by animal69 from Louisiana on Dec 04, 2017
by foal from California

Think of the worst medicine your mother made you take. This beer tastes and smells twice as bad

Nov 22, 2017

2.17 by akopczyk from Ohio on Nov 07, 2017
4.53/5  rDev +81.2%
by Arzoey from Maryland

I've had a lot of na beers, and this is so far my favorite because of flavors

Oct 13, 2017

2.99 by OzmanBey from Massachusetts on Sep 13, 2017
3.41/5  rDev +36.4%
by Smakawhat from Maryland

Poured from the bottle into a nonic pint glass.

Pale amber body color, hints of red and pale orange with a very nice clarity. Minimal carbonation through the body with a creamy to fairly bright white two finger head. A bit of staying power, as it slowly settles to a thin puck and collar.

Aroma is slightly a mix of good and bad. Floury and pasty malts, hints of straight DME, and a faint touch of grass like quality. Light touch of caramel sweetness, but also a bit of a chalky quality.

Palate is a bit of a surprise. A pretty decent body on this, with touches of light malt sweetness that doesn't go overboard. Clean finish with a pretty simple malt character. There's a bit of carbonation almost mineral quality but the body is big enough to cut through it to not be distracting.

A pretty passable and easy drinking N/A brew. Quite a surprise actually.

Sep 02, 2017
1.71/5  rDev -31.6%
by Libeertarian from Montana

From notes taken 04/21/17:

Barest amount of haze in an otherwise very clear pasteurized and strained honey amber. White sea-foamy head of moderate-low retention. Fast-drying frosty lace. Smells like waxy honey comb, a little grain, a little honey. Palate is mostly the same. No real beer flavor here. Closest thing is candy corn without the sugar, a little skunk despite brown glass. This just isn't a good beer at all but to be fair it doesn't make me gag. There are way better non-alcoholic beers out there. Even a thoroughly skunked Clausthaler or O’Doules beats this by a long shot. Oh well, at least I can drink it about how I drink water. Light body, very soft and fine near-effervescence.

Jul 27, 2017
Kaliber from Guinness Ltd.
Beer rating: 61 out of 100 with 254 ratings