Mutant Farmhouse Ale | Lagunitas Brewing Company

4.48 w/ 1 ratings

Lagunitas Brewing Company
lagunitas.com

Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by 100floods on 04-02-2009

Liked:
4.48/5
Alströms:

4.48/5  rDev 0%

On hand-pump/tap at Toronado, hiding in the corner on the menu. I've had their Sanoma Farmhouse and wasn't thrilled, but it wasn't bad either. I have a feeling this was a variation of that brew, still taste like a different brew to me.

Hazey light gold color with a creamy white head above. Not much of a nose, kinda clean. The first sip is a doozey, funky, white wine, sour notes hiding in there. Never thought I'd be drinking a sour from Lagunitas, but then again, they tend to surprise me once in a while. Really mellow, but out of sight flavors. I got another pint for fear of not being able to get again.

This is a must for people getting into funky beers, easy on the pallet, oh so good.

Mutant Farmhouse Ale from Lagunitas Brewing Company