Smoked Diablo Rojo Fuego | Boneyard Beer Company

Boneyard Beer Company
Oregon, United States
boneyardbeer.com

Style: Chile Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by flexabull on 04-22-2013

2.5/5  rDev 0%

4.08/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Growler shared by my brother, thanks Bro!

Pours a bright and clear dark red color with a small white head.

Aromas are more restrained than I expected. Some caramel, light cream, pine, peppers, and muted smoke.

Taste starts out with a pretty good kick of heat. Peppery, with some bright citrus up front, then the beer settles into some light smokiness, caramel sweetness, and light pine hoppiness on the dry finish. Well balanced, and not a heat bomb. I wish the smoke was more present though. One other interesting note, is the sips varied a lot. Sometimes I got more heat, and sometimes more beer flavors came through.

Mouthfeel is full, crisp, with nice carbonation.

Very unique and interesting beer to drink. Easily the best chile beer I've ever had.

Smoked Diablo Rojo Fuego from Boneyard Beer Company