Krieken Blonde | Mad Fox Brewing Company

Mad Fox Brewing Company
Virginia, United States
madfoxbrewing.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by drabmuh on 09-07-2012

3.68/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Beer served on draft at the brewpub, beer is pink and mildly hazy with a white head of small and medium bubble, no lacing, moderate to low carbonation, looks cool.

Aroma is mildly fruity but a little grainy.

This beer is the witbier with cherry puree added I believe, it is fruity but in a little bit of an artificial way. It is mildly medicinal on the finish but the base beer is good and saves this from being a disaster in my opinion. I don't think I'd have it again but if you like cherry and cherry flavoring this might work for you. Not for me.

Krieken Blonde from Mad Fox Brewing Company