Wunder Bier Escuro | Wunder Bier

Awaiting More Ratings

Wunder Bier
Brazil

Style: Schwarzbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by DoubleJ on 02-28-2012

2.53/5  rDev 0%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

On-tap at Wunder Bier itself, on to the beer:

Very dark brown colored with a sizable soapy head on top with fair retention on top. On the smell comes fear. The chocolate notes are fine, the cola notes don't really mix well with the chocolate, so now my blood sugar is bracing itself.

We're too sweet. Cola, coffee, and syrup flavors, the syrup being the most dominant of the batch. The body is light and fizzy, so much for a smooth finsih....

I was hoping I'd get something close to a traditional German dark lager. On the contrary, I got a glass of the tradionally, overly sweet, Brazilian malzbier. I know what not to get for next time.

Wunder Bier Escuro from Wunder Bier