Ringneck Doppelbock | The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works

The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works
Ohio, United States
thebrewkettle.com

Style: Doppelbock

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Ricochet on 03-01-2005

Liked:
3.66/5
Alströms:

3.66/5  rDev 0%

I hardly ever drink this style, might have had it once or twice as a sampler along the way so I'm raw at reviewing. I will say the dark appearence of this beer almost reminded me of a stout but it didn't have much smell. Rich malty flavor, thinner mouth but that was okay because it had a very wine like note. I plowed though this one because it was the best of five I had at the brewery and I would definately have another if they had this as a regular selection.

Ringneck Doppelbock from The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 1 ratings