Ringneck Schticke Altbier | The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works

Awaiting More Ratings

The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works
Ohio, United States
thebrewkettle.com

Style: Altbier

Added by pwoods on 04-07-2008

3.73/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

On tap at The Brew Kettle brewpub. Quick notes taken on my cell phone. 16oz. via pint glass.

A: Dark amber pour that very clear. Good head when it arrived and nice lacing.

S: The aroma is very subtle. I am in a brewpub but still very hard to pick much up. All I can get is sweet honey-like malts and maybe some crisp hops.

T/M: Sweet malts, lightly bready and hardy, remind me of a Dortmunder. Crisp earthy and floral hops. Light body and medium carbonation.

D: 6.3% is surprising. Very drinkable and I'd probably attempt to session it :)

Ringneck Schticke Altbier from The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works