Honey Wheat | Railhouse Brewery

railhousebrewery.com

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Added by Jason on 03-20-2013

3.79/5  rDev -9.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

4.2/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Damn I'm the first reviewer but geez this beer made quite an impression. At Fran's in Charlotte on tap. Huge sweet honey smell maybe the strongest smell from a beer I've had. You know what's coming just from the smell. This is a big bold beer for the style. Toms of sweet honey buttery wheat flavor. I am sitting here with the family amazed by what has been given to me. The sweetness is strong but never overwhelming and the bite is always fighting back. The malty wheat flavor never leaves. A touch of lemony aftertaste. So glad by happenstance I was able to encounter this beer. Looking forward to future reviews but I am hoping I am right in this review.

3.75/5  rDev -10.3%