Naale Diamond Blue
Tangshan Jinbaili Brewery (Beijing Naale)

Naale Diamond BlueNaale Diamond Blue
Rate It
Beer Geek Stats
From:
Tangshan Jinbaili Brewery (Beijing Naale)

China
n/a
Naale Diamond BlueNaale Diamond Blue
Notes: None
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews.
Reviewed by woodychandler from Pennsylvania

3.42/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5
This beer came to me courtesy of einweizenbitte from one of his overseas junkets. I put it in the reefer meaning to add it, but since adding requires a review, I did not want to Crack it open without a viable picture. It then fell to me to get a good camera and once I did, other beers somehow took precedence until today. My humble apologies.

From the CAN: "for all seasons and all people".

Yo, when it comes to opening these CANs, these jawnts is poppin', yo! As in pop top CANs, a throwback to my youth. I went with an inverted Glug to start since it was only a 330ml CAN and was therefore unlikely to overflow. I got just over a finger of fizzing, bone-white head that quickly fizzed its way out of existence. Color was a beautiful sunshine-yellow with NE-quality clarity and loads of CO2 bubbles in evidence. SRM = 5. How curious. The nose smelled just like their wheat flavor beer, but with an additional odd mustiness. Common yeast strain, perhaps? Mouthfeel was very fizzy and effervescent and the taste was odd, kind of biscuit malty but with a yeasty mustiness on the tongue. Finish was dry with a mustiness that really lingered. I am not a fan of this one. It just seems too oddball for me to get behind it.
Aug 25, 2013
Naale Diamond Blue from Tangshan Jinbaili Brewery (Beijing Naale)