Coconut Porter | Duckstein Brewery

duckstein.com.au

Style: English Porter

Added by ADZA on 07-12-2013

4.14/5  rDev 0%

Growler filled up at Cellarbrations and this brew came 10th at GABS in the drinkers choice and pours a dark brown hue with a creamy two finger head that recedes slowly to leave clingy lacing everywhere in its trails and the smell I really like its straight out lamingtons which basically sums it up with chocolate,strong but not overpowering coconut just right,coffee and a touch of dark fruits,the mouthfeel is just over light bodied silky smooth with moderate carbonation and the tastes of chocolate,coffee,coconut and vanilla really bring back old memories of the lamingtons I got in school and overall wow I'm abit gobsmacked by this as in the past most brews with coconut added I've tried are either too much or not enough but this is spot on its nicely balanced,sessionable and bloody tasty please keep this up you got my attention cheers.

Coconut Porter from Duckstein Brewery