Belgian Tripel | Middleton Brewing

Style: Tripel

Added by Mora2000 on 11-10-2011

3.94/5  rDev +41.7%

1.17/5  rDev -57.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 1 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

This is undoubtedly the worst beer I've ever had and that includes thier chili beer. I would rather drink the juice from my own nutsack than another one of these. It tasted like watered down Jaegermeister, gave me a headache and made me constipated for three days. Thanks for nothing Middleton.

3.19/5  rDev +14.7%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

3.41/5  rDev +22.7%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

3.62/5  rDev +30.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Thanks to bu11zeye for sharing this 12 ounce bottle from the brewery.

The beer pours a light, clear yellow color with a white head. The aroma is full of Belgian yeast notes, as well as some biscuit and orange citrus notes.

The flavor is similar. I get a lot of yeast and orange and lemon citrus notes. I also get some candy sugar and some biscuit and bready malt. The alcohol is also quite noticeable, as are some spices from the yeast.

Medium mouthfeel and medium carbonation.

Belgian Tripel from Middleton Brewing