Shoalwater Stout | Westport Brewing

Added by Telestic on 09-04-2013

2.75/5  rDev -12.4%

3.5/5  rDev +11.5%

3.18/5  rDev +1.3%

I found this one to be overly sweet. Aroma was rather nice, a little astringency, roasty as well, but flavour was a tad bit too sweet and I think some of the depth was lost because of this. Further research reveals a finishing gravity of 1.020 which still fits into acceptable range for the style, but is definitely why I found this beer to be so sweet. Not a horrible beer but just not my kind of stout.

Shoalwater Stout from Westport Brewing