Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

A Bitter | Bravery Brewing

3.54/5
Good

Bravery Brewing
braverybrewing.com

Style: English Bitter

Added by UCLABrewN84 on 10-29-2012

3.01/5  rDev -15%

Before I review I must say I am not a big fan of bitters so I'm not sure if the taste or mouthfeel will do it justice, on to the review.

Its gold in color, pours with about a 1/2in head. That quickly dissipates. As the name suggest it is a bit bitter though the taste of the hops and some citrus zest. Overall a good bitter from what I understand a bitter is to taste like, however nothing to write home about. Don't get me wrong its a good beer but like I said first off, not a big fan of the bitters (yet).

3.75/5  rDev +5.9%

3.75/5  rDev +5.9%

3.25/5  rDev -8.2%

3.5/5  rDev -1.1%

On tap at Bravery Brewing in Lancaster, CA.

Pours a clear orange with a foamy beige head that settles to a film on top of the beer. Foamy patches of lace form around the glass on the drink down. Smell is of malt, grain, and some citrus zest aromas. Taste is much the same with a medium hop bitterness on the palate with each sip. This beer has a lower level of carbonation with a slightly crisp and medium bodied mouthfeel. Overall, this is a pretty good beer that is tasty but basic.

A Bitter from Bravery Brewing