Cape Coral IPA

Added:
SCORE
n/a
Notes: None
Recent ratings and reviews.
3.59/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75
by spectru from Florida

1/26/2021 - At our local diner I asked our waitress about local craft on draft. She started the list with Yuengling. Cape Coral IPA was second on her list. I'll give that a try, I said, stopping her from going through Bud Light and all the other local drafts that waitresses always think are on the craft beer list. Big Storm Brewing has a taproom in Cape Coral, Across the river from us. I had to add this beer here on BA. No idea if this is a year-round beer, seasonal, or one-off, but I had to guess in order to add the beer. It is listed on UNTAPPD, which gives its ABV at 6.2%. Here's what it says about it: "Expect a rush of citrus in every can with a nicely layered combination of tropical fruit notes and a touch of floral hop aroma. A strong citrusy orange blast is expertly balanced with a slight malty and sweet finish."

Clear amber with a foamy white head that settles to a cap with lacing; Not much aroma; A nice mild pleasant IPA flavor; Nice mouthfeel with moderate carbonation; Not remarkable, but not bad. I'd have it again.

Cape Coral IPA from Big Storm Brewing Company - Odessa