Anniversary Cherry Ale

Notes:
Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 4 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
Kemmerlin from Colorado

4.3/5  rDev +15.6%

A: Has a amber ruby red color with a light decently lasting foamy head a good lacing for a cherry ale.

S: It has a sour floral smell with a musky bread aroma.

T: The cherry flavor was subtle and wasn't the main feature of the beer which surprised me in a good way. There was a light floral hop taste that blended well with the cherries and the rest of the beer. Definitely a very very good cherry ale, honestly one of the best I've had.

M/D: The beer was slightly sour but it didn't leave the mouth puckering nor dry from hops. Honestly, this brew is easy to drink and left a very lasting impression on me. I couldn't get it off my mind when I first tried it yesterday. I hghly recommend this beer get it before its gone.

Nov 18, 2008
Beaver13 from Colorado

3.26/5  rDev -12.4%

Coopersmith's Anniversary Cherry Ale poured dark ruby red with a nice head with medium bubbles that quickly dissipated except for a small remainder. It had a mild cherry bouquet. The beer had a nice cherry taste that was not overwhelming, but it had a slightly acidic aftertaste. Normally, I'm not a big fruity beer fan, but this cherry was fairly mild and very drinkable.

Dec 12, 2003