Old Fashioned Whiskey Brown | Funky Buddha Brewery

4.25/5  rDev +23.2%

4.25/5  rDev +23.2%

3.25/5  rDev -5.8%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

On tap at the Lounge. Served in a snifter.

Appearance - Deep brown. Small khaki head. Settles to a thin collar.

Smell - Oaky. Fruity. Kinda acidic smelling. Very odd, but interesting. I don't get any whiskey.

Taste - That smell that mesmerized me has turned into a flavor and I still can't put my finger on it. Like a sangria flavor almost. Definitely a citrus peel flavor coming through. Oaky again. Some toasty and caramel malt. Finishes dry.

Mouthfeel - Medium body. Seems thin for what it is. Must be the fruit added to it.

Overall - I'm not sold on it, but it is a fascinating beer.

Old Fashioned Whiskey Brown from Funky Buddha Brewery