Angie's Carjack Ale | Funky Buddha Brewery

funkybuddhabrewery.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Added by DosBeerigos on 09-27-2010

3.84/5  rDev 0%

Holy sweetness! This beer was meant to be a Red Ale, or at least that's how it was explained to me. But a ton of sweet dark fruit comes all over the beer. It honestly was a surprise that I welcomed. The body was a solid medium build with just the right amount of carbonation. I am pleasantly surprised with the odd things that this new brewery is doing with their beers. VERY SOLID BEER! I think I may have to carjack someone, so they can brew it again! (just kidding)

Angie's Carjack Ale from Funky Buddha Brewery