Skipjack | Tapistry Brewing

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Tapistry Brewing
tapistrybrewing.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by PaulyB83 on 03-07-2014

3.7

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 5
3.89/5  rDev +5.1%

Poured into a 10oz. glass at Old Chicago in Portage, MI.

A- Pours a nice copper/medium amber. Thin white head. Good degree of clarity.

S- Has a nice light spicy, slightly floral smell. Also has a sweetness.

T- Similar to aroma with a nice malty character that has a slight spiciness to it. This was brewed with Chinook and Nelson Sauvin hops and it has a light spicy and herbal character as well as a sweetness that I think is coming from the Nelson. An interesting combo of flavors I haven't had in a Pale Ale but I like it.

M- Very easy drinking, surprised to find out it was 7%.

O- This is new brewery that seems to be putting different stuff out in my area all the time. I've been pretty impressed with the quality of their beers so far. The hop combo in this was nice and will certainly order it again. Nice to find a beer in my area that uses Nelson Sauvin hops.

Skipjack from Tapistry Brewing