TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA)
D9 Brewing Company

TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA)TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA)
Beer Geek Stats:

Wants
Gots
SCORE
n/a
TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA)TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA)
Notes:
4.65/5  rDev 0%

Apparently, TropiCulture is now an ongoing series. I missed out on the first one, but I am going to be watching for future releases ISO The CANQuest (tm).

From the CAN: "Test Your Taste".

I was really anxious WRT this one! I simply Crack!ed open the vent without any fanfare; beCAN a slow, gentle C-Line Glug; sat back as it foamed; noted its two fingers of dense, foamy, rocky, tawny head; took a deep whiff of its mango earthiness & started right in! OMFG. It was like I was a young, dumb & full of c*m seaman again, getting a whiff of quim as we entered port & anxious to get started! I haven't been this excited by a beer in … I don't know how long. I was knee-deep until I looked up & realized that I hadn't even typed one word of a review. Man, I swear that I was back in the P.I. with my steady G/F, Miriam! This was her scent & it sent me! People tend to think of "tropical" as = "sweet" but such just isn't always the case. Mango & papaya are earthy fruits & when properly split open, it becomes obvious. Mouthfeel was medium. Who cares?!? This was solid mango! OMFG. I could lick, er, eat, er, drink this all day on the beach! I burn easily so outdoors was always under some cover, but never adverse to it. Pass me a CAN outta the cooler, eh, doll, but don't miss a stroke! Finish was dry, earthy, juicy & just the way I would always want it. YMMV.

TropiCulture (Mango Juicy IPA) from D9 Brewing Company