New Holland Adam's Apple | New Holland Brewing Company

Awaiting More Ratings

New Holland Brewing Company
newhollandbrew.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by adamette on 10-19-2009

4/5  rDev 0%

2.73/5  rDev 0%

Served from tap into a clean, clear pint glass during my visit to the brewery this week. I did not record the ABV but I believe it to be 4% to 5%. I will leave it blank for someone to possibly come behind me and complete it correctly.

A Medium to dark brown, translucent body under very minimal head. 2.5

S No smell that I could detect. Maybe it was all of the sights, sounds and smells there at the brewery but I smelled this beer 3 or 4 times and could not get any smell. 2.0

T Light malt, kind of distant with minimal hops to match. This beer is very forgettable. 2.5

M Minimal syrupy stickiness, bigness but only slight. 3.0