Love Belgian Beer?

Style: American Stout

Added by Zanico on 04-13-2014

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 5
4.68/5  rDev +29.3%

Went to the Hairless Hare Brewery after dinner. We all shared a flight of the eight beers that they brew. We picked out the one we liked and ordered a glass. My choice was the Rabbit Hole Chocolate Stout. This beer is pitch black with a dark tan head. Smells mostly of chocolate with a hint of coffee. Fairly thick but I've had a thicker beers, The taste was fantastic. Tons of chocolate with some bitter coffee to boot. I was very surprised with this beer. Much more than I expected from this small fairly unknown brewery. My guess is they won't be unknown for long.

Rabbit Hole Chocolate Stout from Hairless Hare Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.