Invincible Summer English Strong Ale

SCORE
n/a
Notes:
3.94/5  rDev +6.5%

Dark appearance. The beer was lacking a good aroma. The taste was very pleasant. For a fairly new brewery, I think they did a very nice job and I will look forward to trying it again

3.37/5  rDev -8.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

part of flight, only time I've done a flight at WE. I usually go all in. Nice looking brew, creamy texture, lots of sticky lacing. Faint aroma leads into sweet, fruity taste, finished off with some alcohol bite.

3.78/5  rDev +2.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Picked up a Chub fill of this over the weekend... Enjoying it tonight from my HotD Goblet... Fairly clear orange brew with an eggshell white head that clings for dear life.. very nice.

Nose shows toasty and biscuity malt presence.. "English" fruity esters are definitely present but not out of whack.. reminds me a lot of Fuller's...

Flavor mirrors the aroma with a minor nutty presence.. but the palate is where the grassy/sorta earthy hops come out... seems a bit minerally on the finish.. a slight hint of diacetyl with warmth, but that could be my imagination.

If this ABV is actually 7%, then I am impressed.. Body and carbonation seem appropriate for a bigger ESB.. nothing seemed too heavy .. well done.

3.75/3.75/3.75/4/3.75