Lulu Sour Passionfruit Beer

Notes:
Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 10
3.61/5  rDev +2.3%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 3.5

Pours murky, gold in color with 1/4 inch head. Taste is passionfruit, blackberry, and sour mix. Sour, moderate carbonation and light bodied. Makes for an above average semi-fruity sour. Would have liked a bit more sour though.

3.18/5  rDev -9.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Not a fan of this fruit/sour style. This was a bit more like a spritzer and less a beer per se. Thin head with berry dominated aromas (mostly raspberry I think). Red/orange copper color. No bitter taste but carbonated. Not very sour.

2.69/5  rDev -23.8%
look: 3 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

L - Pours a hazy orange-copper with 2 finger off white head.
S - Really malty with the fruit tones coming in at the end and something strange like...almost the same as the smell of a fresh opened can of dog food. I have never smelled something like this in a beer and I dont like it.
T - light and refreshing. BA says this is an American Wild Ale? I certainly never would have guessed that. Sweet maltiness with a hint of hop bitterness and the fruit coming in the end. Extremely one dimensional. Sourness level is pretty low.
F - Moderate carbonation and thin. Refreshing sipper on a hot day.
O - Just a really basic beer. I don't have much negative to say other than the strange smell but I don't have any praise to give either. I paid a little over 2 dollars for this beer on clearance at binnys and don't feel ripped off nor do I feel like I got a deal. I would happily drink this poolside if someone offered it to me but I would not actively seek it out.

Lulu Sour Passionfruit Beer from Browary Regionalne Wąsosz