Moon Boots

Notes:
Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 4 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
JoeMad from Michigan

4.03/5  rDev -1.5%

Canned 3/26. Looks great, 85% opaque tan orange, lil blush to it. Grassy spring onion bitter nose with some white grape and zesty citrus. Cooling bitter mouthfeel for style, has that herbal onion spice that I enjoy; immersive hop experience. Get white grape, honeydew, watermelon, pink grapefruit, very cool and pale. Malts aren't suffocatingly thick, pilllowy middle for style with a biscuit crisp finish that many NEIPA miss. Great stuff!

Apr 22, 2021
CanConPhilly from Pennsylvania

4.06/5  rDev -0.7%

L - 1-finger offwhite heads fades quickly, leaving behind a translucent orange body.

S - pine, grapefruit, cotton candy. A classic nose.

T - sweet caramel malt, grapefruit, orange slices, pine. Clean middle. Moderate-low bitterness. Moderate sweetness. Moderate-low booziness.

F - medium, slick body with low carb.

O - a traditional, well balanced ipa.

Oct 08, 2018
Victory_Sabre1973 from Minnesota

4.36/5  rDev +6.6%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Pours a fairly clear darker golden color. The head is white, 1 finger, and has decent retention.
The nose hit me when I was pouring the beer. A nice waft of citrus hit my nose. Up close It has a nice grapefruit aroma.
Taste - DAMN! My taste buds are hit in a hard, pleasing way. The citrus is amazing, but also mellow at the same time. It takes a second in my mouth for the citrus to come on full blast.
The feel is creamy and soft. The body is full, and not watery in the least. The hops do linger in my mouth, and linger all the way down my throat.
Holy cow. This is an amazing IPA. My first beer from this brewery and I'm impressed so far with them.

Oct 05, 2018
Moon Boots from Watermark Brewing Co.