Blackberry Wheat | Liberty Steakhouse Brewery

Liberty Steakhouse Brewery
North Carolina, United States
libertybreweryandgrill.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 06-09-2006

3.9

3.5/5  rDev -10.3%

3.52/5  rDev -9.7%

2.75/5  rDev -29.5%

3.5/5  rDev -10.3%

3.75/5  rDev -3.8%

I had this on tap at the Liberty Steakhouse near my hotel in High Point.

Served in a pint glass.

A: This was so ridiculously ugly that I actually dug it. VERY murky, but after all.... this is a wheat beer. A noticeable red core could be seen in the middle and hazy around the sides. No head.

S: Good smell of fresh blackberries and wheat. One dimensional for sure, but I dug it.

T: The wheat combined with the tart and sweet raspberries was a really nice change of pace. Very fresh.

M: The carbonation was good and I didn't find this one too sugary in the least. I think the wheat aided considerably in tempering that. Full flavor!

O: This was by far the best brew I had at the Liberty Steakhouse. Really nice!

3.7/5  rDev -5.1%

Had this one on tap at the high point location. It had a nice wheat beer blonde color. It smelled like a wheat beer and nothing more. The taste lack a real kick of blackberry. It went down smooth and had a very slight blackberry taste. I would get one again.

Blackberry Wheat from Liberty Steakhouse Brewery