Bavaria Tarwebok | Bavaria Brouwerij N.V.

Bavaria TarwebokBavaria Tarwebok

Style: Bock

Added by Jason on 01-14-2003

Reviews by kwill:
1.23/5  rDev 0%

Ugh. It has been a while since I have had a Coors Light. But this Bavaria is how I remember it to be. Very pale golden color. I really can't describe the smell, but if you have ever smelled one of the American macros (Bud, Coors, etc) then you already know the smell.

Some beers can have this type of color and a similar smell, and still surprise you with a flavorful and enjoyable beer. Unfortunately this is not one of them. The taste and drinkability of this beer is just a continuation of the appearance and smell.

I will try to remember the name of this beer so I won't purchase it again. In fact, this beer was so bad that I only finished about 1/5th of it and threw the rest away. Good thing I only bought a single and not a 6-pack.

Bavaria Tarwebok from Bavaria Brouwerij N.V.