Finkbräu Kriek | Oettinger Brauerei

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by Douberd on 12-09-2012

2.25/5  rDev 0%

3.15/5  rDev 0%

Can of 330 ml, bought at Lidl. Poured into a shaker.
Colour is light red, with two full fingers of pink-ish head, soapy in texture and with very good retention, which leaves quite a lace as it finally settles to a thin layer of foam on the surface of the beer. The beer is semi-transparent and you can see in it countless little bubbles rising to the top. 3,5

Aroma is much better than I expected, refreshing sweet cherries and interesting notes of cinammon and clove. It reminded me of a tart I had recently made 3,5

Taste follows the aromas, only a bit stale. It's sweet but with a sour, lemon-like finish. 3

Medium to thick body and average carbonation. 3

Overall, it was a good beer, but I don't think I will buy again, after reading the ingredients, too many chemical crap in this one. 3

Finkbräu Kriek from Oettinger Brauerei