Pandamonium India Pale Lager | Speakeasy Ales & Lagers

2.86/5

Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
goodbeer.com

Style: American Double / Imperial Pilsner

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Halcyondays on 12-17-2012

3.5/5  rDev 0%

2.22/5  rDev 0%

On-tap at Beachwood I, Double Pils looks like where they're sending all the IPLs, so I'll but it there.

A: Pours a deep gold to orange with a medium white head, leaving some real good lace, solid look.

S: Very earthy hops, dirt, grungy. Not a good sign.

T: As with the nose, there's a lot of dirty flavours. I've encountered this flavour profile before, and it's not a lot of fun. Lots of weedy (plant not drug) flavours, dandelion greens.

M: Medium-bodied, crisp biting carbonation with a clean finish, this part of the beer wasn't bad.

O: Speakeasy's been an up and down brewery for me, this beer simply isn't that good. Chugged my pint to get rid of it.

Pandamonium India Pale Lager from Speakeasy Ales & Lagers