Abbey Gale Ale | Deschutes Brewery

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Added by BeerManDan on 08-15-2007

3.2

3.2/5  rDev 0%

When poured on tap, the color was a deep hazy yellow with very little foam and some lace on the side of the glass. The smell of spices filled the nose. The taste was not really what I expected in a Belgium Ale. It had a corriander flavor to it and to me that's not a normal Belgium Ale. Not what I expected and was very dissapointed. Glad I didn't have to buy a six pack to find out that this is not what I expected from this fine Brewery!!!

Abbey Gale Ale from Deschutes Brewery