Coleman Stout | Deschutes Brewery

Added by HuskyinPDX on 11-10-2011

5/5  rDev 0%

4.52/5  rDev 0%

On tap at the Bend Brewpub on 11.9.11

This was plopped down infront of my by the bartender without ordering it. He tells me this just went on tap, and what do I think of it.
It is a dark brown with a nice thin dark tan head that lingers. The smell is amazing, very creamy and chocolatey. A touch of vanilla and coffee are also present. The taste follows the nose very closely. The mouthfeel is what I really loved. Very smooth, almost thin for a stout, but it balanced the taste so well. I really liked this one. Give it a try if you have a chance.

Coleman Stout from Deschutes Brewery