Gose Beer | Deschutes Brewery

Style: Gose

Added by chugamugofsud on 06-12-2013

3.5/5  rDev 0%

3.66/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

I am in love with the sour beer craze and goze beers in general. I also love Deschutes so I was happy to show up for lunch and see that I was going to get to try a Deschutes gose. This one was silky, had no head and looked light. Nothing shocking there - the mouthfeel is also light and smooth - excellent stuff. My main issue with the beer is flavor. It's not all that sour, not all that crisp, not all that anything. It's certainly not bad either, just doesn't have much boldness or character that I have come to expect from Deschutes.

Gose Beer from Deschutes Brewery