Hazelnut Brown Ale | The Fort Collins Brewery

The Fort Collins Brewery
Colorado, United States
fortcollinsbrewery.com

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by ktrillionaire on 02-21-2011

Reviews by CopeTech:

2.05/5  rDev -16.7%

On-tap at the Ale and Witch

A - It pours a copper-amber hue, bright and translucent, radiant even. But it has an oily look to it, and yet it seems thin, so it is kind of a mixed bag overall. Underperformance in the head department doesn't help.

S - It smells worse than it looks. I get bad barley smells, reminiscent of animal feed stock.

T - Uh oh. I hate when I start a tick with that phrase. This one smells worse than it looks, and looks worse than it tastes. The flavor is comprised of something akin to roasted hay and gross mushy peas, tempered with vegetal hop bitterness. A total loser.

M - Continuing the theme, it smells worse than it looks, tastes worse than it smells, and *feels bad man*.

D - I think I'll stick with *feels bad man*.

4.25/5  rDev +72.8%