Morrisons Summer Fruits Beer | Titanic Brewery

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Availability: Summer

Added by thepeter on 09-30-2009

3.52/5  rDev 0%

This beer is a collaboration between Morrisons Supermarket and Titanic Brewery. I was not expecting much of it and although it is not a beer/style that I typically enjoy, this did surprise me a bit.

A - Decent looking beer, dark amber with hints of red. Decent head that reduced to a film for the rest of the beer. Left pretty nice lacing though.

S - British hops (Fuggles I think) and berries. NOT artificial tasting though, and that was nice to smell.

T - Again, just like it smelled. Lot's of hops and berries. Great mild berry aftertaste.

M&D - Pretty average, decent carbonation and feel. It would be easy to drink but I was expecting less hops and that may effect how much I'd want to drink this one.

Still better than I expected.

Morrisons Summer Fruits Beer from Titanic Brewery