Cappy's Ale | Thomas Hooker Brewing Company

Thomas Hooker Brewing Company
Connecticut, United States
hookerbeer.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by shigg85 on 09-15-2012

Reviews by shigg85:

Had this on tap at the Flanders Fish Market & Restaurant in East Lyme, CT. Brewed by Hooker exclusively for the restaurant. A wonderfully tasty red ale that leaves a thin white lacing on the glass. Strong presence of hops, roasted nuts, and caramel. Goes down smoothly with a richness in the aftertaste that brings back the caramel. Overall, a great beer, and a gem to discover. If you're in East Lyme, I recommend both this amazing restaurant and the beer at hand.

4.16/5  rDev +1.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

I really enjoyed this Ale, they called it a red ale but I think it look and tasted like a nut brown ale. since it is local to Flanders fish market (CT) I especially enjoyed what seemed to me to be naturally carbonated ale (soft)

4.24/5  rDev +3.4%