Framboos Kus | Paddock Wood Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Paddock Wood Brewing Co.
Saskatchewan, Canada
paddockwood.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by Noxious26 on 04-13-2006

1.36/5  rDev 0%

341ml bottle poured in a pint glass. This is a Raspberry Lager.

Hazy and a kind of a red-orange colour. Off-white foamy head is 3/4 inch on the pour, but quickly recedes to a thin ring leaving spiderwebs of lacing on the sides.

Smells very sweet, but reminds me of strawberry jam instead of raspberry. Doesn't even really smell like beer.

Light taste of raspberries at the start with a hint of sweetness, but as it progresses towards the finish a rotten flavour starts to show itself. By the finish it's like drinking rotten raspberries. Terrible. Undrinkable.

Light-medium bodied and very fizzy. Leaves a soapy feeling in your mouth. Like you accidently got some shampoo in there.

There should be no way this beer has gone bad. I've had it in my fridge for only 2 weeks and I bought it right from the brewery. I can't stomach this stuff. "Beer" meet Mr. Drain. Review over.

Framboos Kus from Paddock Wood Brewing Co.