Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Saranac Liquid Vibes | Matt Brewing Company / Saranac Brewery

Style: American Pale Lager

Added by beerdrinker4life on 07-24-2011

4.25/5  rDev +8.1%

3.55/5  rDev -9.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

Nice the official beer for GOTV. You pretty much have to drink it by default then right?

Ok got myself a cup. Poured with a decent big bubbly head. Not a tight foam here.

Smelled like a golf course. Fresh dew grass and shrubs.

Tasted OK. Pretty refreshing. Real clean. Just no real "oomph" and hop flavor. Am I biased? :-)

Mouthfeel real nice here. I'd say that is my favorite thing about the beer.

Overall a decent beer but for a one time event I wish they would have done better.

Saranac Liquid Vibes from Matt Brewing Company / Saranac Brewery